According to MRFR forecasts, by 2023 the global artificial intelligence market promises to grow to 25 billion with an average annual growth rate of 48%. If you want to be successful in marketing, start implementing AI tools now to prevent competitors from overtaking you!
AI as a powerful marketing tool
Content is what drives your customers to come back to your site over and over again. AI certainly cannot take on all the responsibilities of a content marketer, but it can help create optimized content, from blog articles to statistical reporting. You will be surprised, but AI is able to create for you such texts that will be difficult to distinguish from those written by a copywriter.
If you don’t have time for deep content development, use AI for such purposes:
- Research and planning… Trust the Market Muse software platform for content processing: AI will determine the topics that are suitable for promoting your site, prepare the data necessary for a copywriter to write expert-level articles: topics, volume, performance indicators, which are important to adhere to. It will also compare your content with the ranking of texts posted on the websites of competing companies. The natural language generation engine converts information on a topic into a text fragment without your intervention.
- Writing… The technology of neurolinguistic generation, or NLG, will help you with the creation of a full-fledged text. The Automated Insights platform will generate text for you after analyzing the relevant data. You don’t have to manually write 1000 reports for clients – just click a button to automatically generate them.
- Promotion… The smart Inpowered tool automates the process of promoting your chosen content on native ad platforms. He will determine the feasibility of placing promotions on certain sites and, if necessary, will decide on their cancellation.
- Curation… Searching for content will no longer take so much time – with Frase.io you do not need to read everything that is suggested by a keyword, it is enough to study the material already generalized by AI algorithms.
- Recently, we also looked at how social media is driving e-commerce sales.
Netflix recommendations are an example of action-oriented analytics. The machine learning algorithm compiles lists of the best films for each of the account owners that are likely to interest them. It analyzes not only the last movies and TV series you watched, but also those that you opened a week / month / year ago and did not finish watching. Also, AI algorithms automatically group users into different categories, on the basis of which they then make ratings.
AI is capable of analyzing large amounts of data, up to billions of records. This software was patented by the British company DatalytyxHave.
If you are faced with the task of sending hundreds of emails to a large number of customers, smart email marketing automation is the way to go. However, this is not AI. Artificial intelligence is a fundamentally different level of working with data.
For example, the IBM Watson platform is focused on marketing, and one of its areas is targeted e-campaigns. AI is responsible for studying data regarding each of the campaigners based on hundreds of sources about their lifestyle, location, behavior in society. And then he adapts communications in accordance with the information received. He then reevaluates the data and moves the members from category to category.
Chatbots are widely used in marketing to simulate a conversation with customers. There are many tools out there to create chatbots, but not all of them support AI. And robots that generate answers to any questions from site users on the fly are still far away. To understand natural language, most bots use NLP technology (neurolinguistic programming), to determine human emotions – mood analysis.
Using chatbots, you can partially automate the sales process and improve the user experience by personalizing communication and quickly processing requests. And such a tool as Liveperson will help to really assess the quality of service from outside by analyzing customer conversations with the chatbot.
SEO Marketing, Conversion Improvement
AI does an excellent job of improving content rankings in search engines through in-depth keyword research, personalizing ads, identifying topics for articles, and analyzing competitors.
When it comes to increasing conversions, manually achieving high rates is also difficult. AI simplifies the process of analyzing landing pages and identifying weaknesses on the site that require changes. One such smart project is Unbounce. It has already shown an average conversion rate of almost 20%, on one landing page – over 100%.
Perhaps the simplest example of AI on social media is the Facebook news feed. FB algorithms constantly monitor user actions: mutual subscriptions, post rating, content publishing, and more. If you are subscribed to a public, but do not participate in its life, do not interact with posts, this is evaluated by AI as a sign of lack of interest in the content of the page. Persado is suitable to draw attention to publications on marketing channels – it selects words, phrases, emotions, images to achieve maximum engagement.
According to Narrative Science, 80% of business leaders say artificial intelligence improves their productivity. It’s time for you to check it out on your own experience!